Friday, March 2, 2012

The Big End of the February Post

I've come to the point where I've become from negative to now, really positive. Well, I'm realistically positive. Not those kinds of people who say "Sure kid, when you turn 30 you can be an astronaut!" I'm logically positive which in some cases people find kind of harsh because I like telling the harsh truth rather than a sweet lie... in most cases. If it's a little kid, I'll obviously let him beat me in an air-hockey game and tell him he'll have a great fun life if he/she asks. That's given. If I'm speaking to people my age or older I'll be realistically positive. I'm on lunch break right now. My dad's supposed to come tonight and we'll probably go out eat dinner, and right after school (3:30) I'm taking the train and bus back to my grandmother's house. What more to say... I'll post back probably later?

No comments:

Post a Comment