Monday, March 19, 2012

Thought for Change?

Well, I just spend one hour organizing my flash drive on (minus.com) formatting my physical one since I had transferred it to my virtual one. Besides that, my tech. things have been going good. I now have a full document about computer repair and A+ core hardware study. At the same time, I had been making my film company plans. I plan to go further into film. As I mentioned in my last post, last week I hadn't been home but at the same time have been going to therapy and having activities like meditation (guided, with relaxing place envisioned), spirituality group (nothing to do with religion, simply getting in touch with emotions, or doing something similar to meditation OR painting and expressing yourself with coloring/painting, etc. What else? There were basic groups run by professional activity therapists but those basic activities weren't therapeutic unless you wanted it to be. I'm not going to lie. Opening up is hard and it's something I don't really like doing but it isn't bad - it's fine. Like an adult said to me "Opening up doesn't mean talking about your inner-most secrets having nothing left to say. It's just to talk about what's bothering you if anything. If therapy was easy, no one would do it. That's the whole point of therapy, it's supposed to be hard because you're working on bettering yourself." which I found very smart. I do open up now, and once I see my therapist A, that will stay the same. Maybe it'll be hard, but no.... pain no gain?

As far as running my company it's going well. We have new associations, advertisers, and new films being released. We hope to progress in the future and with my new mindset I don't have a doubt - I can mentally handle the stress. Prove it? Here it is. If I'm stressed during a film, take ONE deep breath and think of the positive aspect of anything that makes me happy. Then simply resolve the stress by staying positive and firmly but nicely telling my crew what they need to be doing right. It's not hard. I wasn't like this before one week ago, I was the complete opposite. The whole week last week changed me for the better and nerdier.

Company shout out: if you want to join, be associated, be advertised, or be part of one film for the company simply go to the following website and contact the team: http://bit.ly/A1vo1q

--

I'm out of ideas to write, so I'll get back to my tech work and film work. Multi tasking is one thing I do not do unless it's e-mailing and chatting. For work-matters people think they can multi task but it's proven multi tasking is not possible and even if you do end up being able to, it's not as effective.

Note to e-mail blog subscribers: As the subject it says "The Long Dark Road" while on my blog it says nothing like that. The e-mail subscription is fine and works but the subject filed that says the long dark road is an indexing error so just be aware that it might not change but you'll still get the blog posts. Think of it as buying a dvd of spiderman, it says the wrong thing on the cover but still is the spiderman DVD when you watch it.

Labels in this post: General, Advice


No comments:

Post a Comment