Thursday, March 1, 2012

Update

Well, right now I'm studying for my history test tomorrow. I had a long day at school today and  I had a good one. Tomorrow is TGIF! I love that saying. I don't particularly like Friday's just because there's no school the next day... but still. Like saying it, and I do like the feeling of being able to sleep late relaxing a bit not having to wake up early the next day. Tomorrow I have to though. I'll probably head to school, get a cup of coffee so I don't end up falling asleep during class. I love Dunkin' Donuts coffee. For some reason, at one point I feel like for a couple months DD went horribly wrong. Everything tasted bad, even their coffee. It was a short period of time no matter where I tried it but they're back on their feet now. I love their coffee.

I have an early wake up schedule tomorrow! (4:40am) since I'd like to get up, shower, study, eat a bit and finally get dressed and go to school get the coffee and wait until school/class starts.

Well I'm off to finish studying about Progressivism, Immigration, Government.... all that. Certainly interesting... but not when I'm exhausted.

-

On an off-topic note, I love the show AMERICAN HORROR STORY. I came accross a video that was made so well by a YouTuber I just had to share it.

This actually shows the nice romantic side of Tate... and Violet... even though Violet's always been a good person she's not a bad person.



and one I made below.... above is different and better I think...

No comments:

Post a Comment